✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Manga Fave: Dengeki Daisy 電撃デイジー) chap 68 (reaction, spoil)

Hello guys! Today I'll share something a little different from usual. I wanted to share with you my manga reading passion. I LOVE to read manga books. If you're not familiar with manga, manga is a Japanese comic book. These manga books are particular because you read them backwards, from the end of the book to the start. I actually own a few of hard copies because I find it hard to find them where I live... I would Love to have an entire collection of them... The most of the manga I read are online. There are A Lot of different online sites where you can read them, just search your manga title and click the first option you find the best.
Anyway today I'm here to talk about one particular manga called: "Dengeki Daisy" This manga was my first manga that really caught me in reading all day! I really love it so much. It made me continue to read it and never stop. It's full of action and things keep on happening. Just really love it.
I'll do a quick book info for you if you're interested in reading it (I'm definitely recommending it to you!)


Dengeki Daisy

Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life 

Author: Motomi Kyousuke 

Plot: Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died, he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. But one day, through an unexpected incident as Teru begins working for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki, she starts to question DAISY's identity. DAISY may be closer to Teru than she thinks...

I won't actually talk about the whole manga but I'll talk about one chapter which is the 68. For those who read it and didn't read it, well you better go read it because it'll change your life! Trust me, you'll be shocked but maybe happy :D

Spoiler!!!!!

(SPOILER ALLERT!!!!) As you may know Teru and Kurosaki had feelings for each other but didn't actually confess them to each other... Well... In this chapter we can totally see that Kurosaki is planning on making a move.... On Teru's birthday he planned to go out with her (we can call it date even tho they won't say it). They went on a ferris wheel... and here the most beautiful and romantic thing happened.... THEY KISSED! I was so excited of that scene I couldn't read it properly. It took them 70 chapters to confess to each other and kiss... I actually was expecting it to be different but it was so cute! I really loved their relationship I couldn't wait for this to happen. BUT this means we're coming to an end.... I'm so sad I don't want it to end!!!! T_T I can't wait for the next one to come out!!!! Well on chap 69 Teru got kidnapped and Akira got the M's Testament... I KNOW that Kurosaki will save her!! I'm sure of it! By the way I really like Akira so much! In these last chapters you'll probably change your mind if you hated him...trust me...you will. I actually wanted him to fall for Teru xD Yes, ok I'm weird (I would actually get Kurosaki :3) 
Anyway this is all I'm going to share because you have to read it!! Really check it out. You can find it here: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dengeki_daisy/ You will really enjoy it!

PICTURE SPOILER


♡_

No comments:

Post a Comment