✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, November 23, 2014

#LJoeHoney22ndDay, #LoveUByunghoney HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HONEY BYUNG

Hello guys! Someone's birthday has already come... It's someone that is very important for me... and that I love SO SO SO MUCH... Today is MILEY CYRUS'S BIRTHDAY!!!..... No I was joking... xD (can you believe they share the same date!) Today is L.joe's birthday!!! It's my baby's birthday!..... I'm so happy but yet so sad...Can you believe it that he's already 21 years old (22 in Korea)! We have 5 years of difference.... :P
I feel so sad and don't actually feel good because I didn't give/make him anything >_< I'm such a bad fan/wife xD. Last year I did send him something. I sent him a shirt (that was really expensive) and a birthday card. I was scared it never arrived to him ;( so this year I decided not to send him something. I feel... like my heart is broken. I wish I could give him something.... Wish I was at the fan sing to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!..... This is the most depressing day ever! BUT....I still have.....TWITTER!!
Did you Angel wish him a happy birthday with the 100 # there were? (jk) Since I know he doesn't like spam on SNS I Tried not to spam him too much but simply write it here :D
I've decided to write a letter to him....but not here in this post :P Here I'll spam pictures of him <3

SHALL WE START?

Angel! Do you remember this??? His Audition!

I feel so strange while I watch it! It has been ages since the last time I saw it. 
He looks so small and he's so young! 
I just watched it now and it felt like the first one.
He's so cute!!!!
If you see him now... he's totally different! What puberty does.... :P

Totally the same xD

So small....<3<3

Fan Art




So many cakes! They're all so lovely 

He's always so cute ♡_♡





He's so HANDSOME 



The only time we'll see him bare chested....

I really hope he'll have a wonderful Happy Birthday with a lot of LOVE!
Teen Top uploaded an OnAir video of his birthday where you can see Teen Top celebrating it at a fan sign event. 
It was so kind of them to give him a cake in front of all the fans... :D
They even celebrated it on stage :D I bet Angel sang him the Happy Birthday song.

LOVE U so much!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HONEY BYUNG 


No comments:

Post a Comment