✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My first BJD purchase!

Hello guys! I wasn't sure if to blog about it or not but I've decided to share my happy moment with you. I finally came to a decision to buy my very first BJD Doll. I researched so much about BJD and found so much about them that I was lost. So basically BJD stands for Ball, Jointed, Doll. It's not a normal doll because how the name says they have ball joints. They can bend the legs, arms, torso...
They are usually collected and it's an hobby.
I was passionate of these dolls for not so much but I found them so nice, that I wanted to have my own. This hobby is not that easy to start for different reasons. BJD are really expensive, there are a lot of different brands and it's hard to find THE ONE, BJD require special treatment since some of them are made of high quality material, there are a lot of additional costs such as clothes, accessories, personal room, Faceups....so if you want to start this hobby, be prepared to spend a lot of money.
My reasons to start this hobby is that I love these dolls, I find them so realistic, I love to make clothes for dolls, I like to do manual things, I'm quite good at Face ups even tho I didn't try on a BJD yet, I would love to start a story for her, they're fun, It's fun to take pictures, you can personalize it as you like, make her/him wear/look how YOU like... There are MANY  reasons you would start this hobby, but FIRST think before you act. Be really sure you like it before spending a lot of money.
Anyway, there are A LOT of different BJD, Really a lot! You just have to search for your perfect ONE. I ordered one recently and will review her once I receive her... (about two months...)

Some examples...
Don't they look so gorgeous?





 I love them so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment