✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Friday, January 10, 2014

Lip gloss/tint review

I just received my packaging and why not show it to you guys! :D
I bought these lip glosses/tint on ebay because I wanted to try the ulzzang dolly lips.
I bought different tints of different brands to see the differences.

Starting from the right:
Catrice cosmetics- liquid lip tint
This is a red colour. It's not so pigmanted but if you apply the correct ammount it will come out good. It's a bit liquidy and easy to apply. I used it for New Year to do the dolly lips and it came out PERFECT. When I oppened it, the smell was sooo good. It didn't last a lot but the result was pretty. It has a fruity smell, sweet but not too much. The taste is not bad too lol.

Next is the:
Tonymoly- Water Jelly Tint Pomegranate
This colour is more on the pink side. It smelles like fruit but not a lot of pomegranate... It is more pigmanted than the Catrice one. It's not so liquidy but still easy to blend. I did not try it on my lips but did a little test on my hand (show pic at the end). The packaging is so cute and it's not so big can fit anywhere. For who doesn't know Tonymoly is a korean cosmetic brand. (To notice that I love korean cosmetics).

Next is the:
Tonymoly- Delight Tony Tint
This color is amazing! It has a high pigmantation. It's the most pigmented of the other 2. The colour is to the pink side and has a strong smell of... Grape maybe (?) don't really know. How i said i received these today so I couldn't try them. The packaging is really cute! The consistancy is similar to the Water Jelly Tint. 
I'm going to try them all and show you :)
The last one is a simple lip gloss from NYC to complete the dolly lip look. 
(I might do a tutorial for the dolly lip look.) 

Here are the colours of the tints:
From right to left
Tonymoly- Delight Tony Tint
Tonymoly- Water Jelly Tint
Catrice
Before:                                                          After wiping it off with paper

              .  


Hope this review was usefull and hope you enjoyed it. Will upgrade my review next time goodnight❤ 
.Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment