✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Exo Ahowtime ep.9!

Readers! It's finally out! Exo Showtime ep.9 eng sub is finally out! Did you guys watch it? I did and My cheeck heart so much.. I kept smiling and laughing like crazy threw all the episode, but when Kai and Sehun were practicing dansing or the vocal line were singing and Chanyeol and Lay were playing the guitar, I was so stunned how talented they are... I really liked when Luhan corrected Baekhyun's pronunciation...Baekhun always failed that time... the long note game and the low note game too lol... The best time was the silence game... They were so funny! they even played the 007Bbang game and Kris, Lay and Tao didn't understand what they were doing hahahah so funny... Kris always got hit... and then... Not going to spole it too much... If you want to know how it'll end just go watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sys2JMwS1tk
This was so funny I think I'm going tom watch it again...
Here are some preview of the episode, hope you'll watch it and ejoy how much I did :]

 These two doing stretching....





Suho....








awww... Look at Kai and Chen...  



                                                            so cute...  


 looks like Baek is hungry...




 He's so funny!!!









Hahaha Kris....








LOL....


Hope you liked this post, I bet you're going to watch the episode.
Join my blog for more and see you next time. Bye
.Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment