✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Random stuff :)

Hello readers, it's finally FRIDAY! I never wanted it to be friday so bad! Finally can rest and sleep how much I want :D By the way I'm thinking of writing a fanfic with pics following the story. Have any idea? If so I would really like to hear them so they could help. After this lets talk about me. I'm planing on starting a new dance cover so I'll be really busy and into the choreography. I really love to dance. In my dance school we started doing a really nice choreography for the end of the year. It's still not done yet but I hope it'll turn out good. Talking about k-pop I just fell in love with a boy group called GOT7. They are so cool!! Is it possible that they are all so handsome? How am I supposed to find a bias?? I like Bam Bam and Mike (of course everybody likes him). Did you check their MV? The song is called Girls Girls Girls. It's so catchy and they are so good at dancing. Oh my if they don't know how to leave me without words. link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAoKmg7qPI
I'm really looking forward to them and already bought their album :D Can't wait to have it.
What is your last addiction? Did you discover a new song/group/singer you look forward to or like?
I'm sorry today was so short but next tomorrow I'll do something wlse more interesting. Hope you'll look forward to it. Goodnight!
(my love <3)
.Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment