✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

KPOP-Time: EXO repackage album "Love Me Right" review

Hello people! I have an amazing news for you all. One of my Kpop packages just came in the mail, I'm serious, I just received it :D It's FULL of goodies :) but today I'll review my most waited album that is EXO's "Love Me Right" album. It's actually a repackage album of "Exodus". The album design is pretty similar only the content changes. EXODUS album has 10 tracks but Love Me Right has 14 tracks! The 10 tracks in Exodus + 4 new tracks. Should we check it out?


Front cover


Inside


I got Chanyeol's photocard!!!
Isn't he so cute??? >_< 
<3


These are some pictures from the photobook inside the album

I'm so shocked how handsome Chen is in the photos...










Overall I'm super in love with EXO and I love all the songs from the album. My fave has to be Love Me Right and Exodus... My Answer and Beautiful are also very nice... so dreamy. *-*
I'm super happy of being and EXO-L and will always support them and give them all my love <3<3

LOVE you EXO

1 comment: