✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Lolita adventure: Harajuku International Fashion Walk - Venice (26/07/15)

Hello friends!!! It's seriously been forever since my last post. I missed so much posting on my blog.
I have a wonderful "story" to tell you all. I'm very very excited about it so I cannot wait to share it with you ^^.
The 26th of July was a very special and exciting day for me and a lot of other people. On this day I participated to my FIRST EVER fashion walk. Not a random fashion walk but the Harajuku International Fashion Walk and even better in VENICE! I always heard about the Harajuku Fashion Walk through different forums but they were always either in America or Japan, but I was wrong!! One day I was literally wondering on FB (since I never use it) and by luck I ran into an event of the Harajuku International Fashion Walk in Venice. When I saw that I was going crazy and went directly to my mom and asked her if we could do a trip to Venice since it's 2 hours by train from where I live. I seriously couldn't believe it that there was a whole Italian community and FB page about this.
And so the day came. I was very nervous and I wouldn't think straight since it was my first time wearing Lolita in public at an actual event. (Yes, I'm a Lolita :D) The coord that I decided for that day was:
Dress: Angelic Pretty Sweet Cream House
Shoes: my-lolita-dress 
Blouse: Bodyline 
Accessories: My own creation. (bow and wrist cuffs)
Wig: GLW
(For any reviews of the items please comment ^^)

I decided to pack all these things in a luggage so that I didn't ruin them in the train, since I would of had to wear them for 2 hours...)
Once we arrived my parents and me ran to a bread and breakfast to change. The funny thing was that I entered one person (dressed casually) and went away as another one. :P
The meeting was at the train station where I met a lot of wonderful Lolitas and people. Everyone was so cute and friendly. 
The walk lasted around 2 hours. We walked all around Venice. EVERYONE was looking at us and asking us what even it was. Most of all they were international people. We took so many pictures and the place was lovely. I loved to walk around and just enjoy the place too. The weather was very nice but too hot. At the end of the walk we stopped to rest and we had a picnic!! (Where we took more pictures. I love taking pictures) After 1 hour we went back to the station where we split.

It was an amazing experience and I'm going to do my best to participate to as many events as I can and make a lot of memories and experiences. I had so much fun and made a lot of new friends :DD

Some pictures of the day ^-^









 If you want more pictures or updates please stay tuned and follow my instagram: @beforever_kawaii

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my fantastic day :D





No comments:

Post a Comment