✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, August 15, 2015

KPOP-Time: Seventeen "17 CARAT" Album (Review + Member intro)

Hello world! It's been so long since the last Kpop- Time. I kind of missed it, did you? Today I'll share with you all the new rookie group called Seventeen from Pledis Entertainment. Their first album came out in May and since I'm a curious person I had to have it. I was a little scared I wouldn't like it even though I like their MV and song. BUT I was scared for nothing. I seriously LOVE the album so much. I LOVE every single song in the album so much! There is just one little weird thing about it, the album is kind of tricky to open...you'll see why.

This is how the album looks.

(front)

Inside there are the photocards of all the members
the CD and the track "book"


The tricky part of this album was getting the CD. The CD was wrapped with the track sheet (?) so you had to unwrap it and get the CD out and then, fold the sheet back how it was before. It was tricky because the track list was folded in a very unique way (and very cool) that I was scared I couldn't be able to fold it back again. I was so scared to rip it and ruin everything but I managed to fold it back. I think I will never ever open it again. Also I left the CD outside the track list sheet so that it's easier to use and all.
The CD has 5 tracks and every single one of them is amazing. I love "Jam Jam", "20", "Shining Diamond". I'm so very satisfied with this album it's currently one of my fave. <3<3
I would definitely recommand to check these boys out and check their songs and TV programs.

Should I introduce the boys for you all?


Leader
Name: Choi Seung Cheol (최승철)
Birth Year: August 8, 1995
Hometown: Daegu
Blood Type: AB


Real Name: Jang Do Yoon (장도윤)
Nickname: DD
Birthdate:
 August 31, 1995
Blood Type:
 O
Hometown: Busan


Name: Hong Jisoo
English Name: Joshua Hong
Birthdate: December 30, 1995
Blood Type: A
Hometown: Los Angeles, California



Real Name: Wen Junhui (文俊辉) / Moon Joonhwi (문준휘)
English Name: Jerry
Nickname: Mr. Blue Earmuffs
Birthdate: June 10, 1996
Blood Type: B
Hometown: Shenzhen, Guangdong China
Nationality: Chinese



Real Name: Kwon Soonyoung (권순영)
Hanja: Quán Shùn Róng (权顺荣)
Nickname: Mr. Dumbbell
Birthdate: June 15, 1996
Blood Type: B
Hometown: Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do


Real Name: Jeon Won Woo (전원우)  
Nickname: Mr. Beanie 
Birthdate: July 17, 1996
Blood Type: A

Real Name: Lee Jihoon (이지훈)
Hanja: Li Zhī Xūn (李知勳)
Nickname: Mr. Fluorescent Sneakers
Birthdate: November 22, 1996
Hometown: Busan, South Korea


Real Name: Yao Mingming (姚明明) / Yo Myeongmyeong (요명명)
Nickname: Mr. White Earmuffs
Birthdate: January 05, 1997
Blood Type: B
Hometown: Yangquan, Shanxi, China
Nationality: Chinese
Weibo: http://www.weibo.com/u/3137220457


Real Name: Lee Seokmin (이석민)
Nickname: Mr. Hat
Birthdate: February 18, 1997
Blood Type: RH-O
Hometown: Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do


Real Name: Kim Mingyu (김민규)
Nickname: Mr. Wristband
Birthdate: April 6, 1997
Blood Type:
 B
Hometown: Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do

Real Name: Boo Seung Gwan (부승관)
Hanja: Fu Shèng Kuān (夫勝寬)
Nickname: Mr. Mic
Birthdate: Janauary 16, 1998
Blood Type: 
B
Hometown: Jeju-do


Real Name: Hansol Vernon Chwe (최한솔)
Name: Hansol Vernon Choi
Birthdate: February 18, 1998
Hometown: New York 
Blood Type: A


Real Name: Lee Chan (이찬)
Nickname: Mr. Bagpack
Birthdate: February 11, 1999
Blood Type: A

These were the basic profiles of the members. I did skip 2 because they're not actually in this album but they're part of Seventeen. 
What do you think about them? Can you remember some names? I honestly cannot remember the names yet...so hard >_< 
Who's your fave/bias? I actually don't have one but I really like Hansol especially his voice, so manly :P

I hope you enjoyed and support them <3
Thanks for reading and see you soon :D



No comments:

Post a Comment