✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

(BTS) 방탄소년단 'Danger' MV reaction

Ok so I have plenty things to say here.... First of all if you haven't seen the MV yet... I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43r6lXilbcQ
I just watched it right now. The first time just focusing on the MV and the song and It's soooo amazing!!! I LOVE the beginning. When the song started with the beatbox(?) I started to get goosebumps!!! It sounded so Micheal Jackson style but then the beat changed again.... WOW I was so amazed! It's so catchy and good!!! Going on with them... Oh sweet mother they are so HaWt... V and Jungkook cought my eyes... but the others too, Suga, Jimin, J-hope... Oh my... Now the real problem is... who is my bias... I'm so confused...>_< so hard!!!!
I'm starting to think that my bias is V.... Jungkook for vocals, Suga for rap... Jimin for dance and vocals... but then comes J-Hope... He's just awesome in everything AIGOOO!
In the chorus where they do the shoulder move... you can totally see Jimin's muscles... >_< my eyes hurt....
The part I Totally LOVE of the song is the chorus. It's just so catchy I can't stop singing it... and watching the MV... replay...replay...
I'm so excited right now I don't know what to think.... I really want an istrumental of Danger... too good... with the guitar and all... <3<3
The theme of the song looks like a breakup or him talking about the bad things about him and her keeping him away and teasing him, maybe cheating... and them suffering. From the song it sound like all members had an experience with a girl... >_< I don't know it's just me..
The Mv it's self is kind of ok... the same old house style... and all of them having a self part... still is good. The amazing thing is the choreography! It's always BTS lvl... couldn't be any better. Didn't disappoint be a tiny bit. Just in love with this song. I was waiting for a song to listen 100 times xD
The thing that gave me goosebumps was V solo shots.. him suffering with his wet hair and at the end cuting his hair!!!! I was like " What will stylist noona say?? Did she approve??? What if he cuts too much??? OMGY!!" I guess he really had to have a haircut... like really badly.
The final result is that: My Life Hurts so badly, My brain is in pain crying his eyes out, my nose can't stop bleeding, I just need some rest....
Unfortunatelly there are no lyrics but there is a lyric video if you want to follow (not sure if it's right or not)
I'm going to spoil some pictures from the MV :P


Theis is the translated lyrics

This is the lyrics (































me right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment