✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, August 18, 2014

Monster High Frankie Stein Ghoul Spirit unboxing, review

Hello, I'm here to review the first doll of the 10 I got. The first one I decided to open is Frankie Stein. I really like her a lot! She's so cool.






















  Here she is in her box                                                                                                         Out of the box



Doesn't she look so pretty? I love her outfit and absolutely love her hair. She came with a cheering "hand" thingy. I don't have much to say about her only that she's perfect. I love her makeup too and her face, she looks so cute. She has tattoos on her body but I think I'm going to take them off.
Her confitions are amazing and her joints move smoothly, not too hard not too loose.

Love her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment