✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Thursday, August 28, 2014

BTS Official Summer Package 1st Anniversary unboxing, review

Today I want to share and review Bts's Official Summer Package for their 1st Anniversary.


















Here is how it looks like. It's really big!I love the sailor theme. It's so pretty. To see the things inside you had to lift them up from the box. It's really pretty and well done! I didn't expect so many things!

 Inside there is a photobook, a cheering towel and pins
Yay I got Jungkook card xD I always get him... Destiny lol


 Aren't they so cute??? Look at Jimin xD
My fave is J-Hope and V. So handsome

 This is the photobook. I just love the sailor shirt picture. <3

This is the towel. It's really long and soft xD
It's really pretty. Wish I could hang it up :/

I think (like the others I have) I won't use any of the pins >_< Too scared of ruining them lol
I really was so excited! It's really nice and don't regret buying it. I had so much fun opening and looking threw the photobook. They're so handsome!!!
I would rate it  ☆☆☆☆☆
AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment