✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Thursday, August 28, 2014

#TEENTOPCOMEBACKINSEPTEMBER4REAL #쉽지않아 #EXITO

ANGERL!!!! Teen Top comeback in September!!!!! OMG they finally gave us a date! :D Teen Top members have been spamming #쉽지않아 on twitter (L.joe most of all) and giving us hints on the album tracks and revealed the title track : "Exito- 쉽지않아 - It's not easy" They have been tweeting this a lot! L.joe even twitted that he's excited about the comeback xD I think Angel are more excited.... sorry L.joe. I'm literelly freaking out. Like really spazzing and all. I seriously can't wait!!!!
I wonder what the consept is...What about their MV... Omg so many thoughts >_<
I seriously love the name... èxito.... So cool!!!

 I'm so looking forward to it!!!!
Teen Top FIGHTING!!!!! 
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment