✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Friday, August 22, 2014

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 unboxing, review

Yaaaay! After waiting forever I finally got it!!!!! I'm talking about the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. I just unboxed it now and wanted to share it with you

 It came in this big box and guessing it's from Germany or somewhere...

 Thid id how it looked inside the box. You can see the camera's box and a film pack :D


 This is the inside of the camera's box

 There is the camera, batteries (great), a string and of course instructions
They come in english too :D



 This is where you put the batteries, it's on the left of the camera, there you can tie you string too ^^



This is how the camera looks it has a flashand, a heat sensor, the viewfinder and the photo button 
(to take pictures) and you can see a little "s" on the bottom. I don't know what it stands for but that is supposed to be the film counter, it tells you how many pictures you can take (how many films you have left)
The shell is made of plastic and without batteries and films it's really light! kind of feels like a toy, but once you fill her up... everything changes.


This is how it looks when you open it. You can do so by pressing a little button on the side of the lens and it pops out. You can also see there is a yellow light. That is what the heat sensor is for. It helps you adjust the weather type to get the best out of your pictures. There is a indoor, cloudy, sunny, hot(beach) and Hi-key.
When you open it you should wait for the red light on the back where the viewfinder is. I think it's so because you have to wait for the camera to get ready. 
I love the way you open it and close it, relly simple. 
  























This is where the films go. When you open the film package there is a box with a yellow mark on it. How you can see you need to line the marks on the film and on the camera and close the lid. Before taking any pictures you have to take a fake picture because it'll remove the lid of the film box. It'll come out a black "photo" after that you can start going crazy by taking a lot of pictures :D




Here she is... I really like it a lot.... I don't regret buying it at all.
I hope I'll have a lot of fun with it and I'll be posting the pictures I take with it and what I do with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment