✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, August 18, 2014

Ferragosto- Japanese restaurant

The 15th of August here where I live is a day where everyone is free. No work, nothing. To celebrate we whent to see some street shops and for dinner me and my neighbors whent out to eat japanese food. There were A LOT of street shops, they sold all kind of things, food, accessories.... all indian style...I bought something too :D After we whent to our favourite japanese restaurant. We whent there for my birthday too. Everything was so good! and nice to see....




They were fireworks too but failed to take pics... I was in the car...





There was a shop among the street shops that sold bags, wallets made out of jeans. One wallet catched my eyes and it's that one. If you can see it has the label Levis on them. If you don't know what that is, it's a famous jeans brand... It's really well made and all the things they sold too so I ended up buying a bag too.
It's so pretty and big. Love it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment