✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Order from Amazon: Fujifilm Intax Mini 8, Fujifilm case, films

I'm so excited!!!!! I just ordered something that I really wanted for AGES! The first time I saw it it was like a long time ago but wasn't sure if buying it or not, but now I made my decision and got it.
The reason why I wanted to get it is because
1. Capture the most preacious things
2. Capture the things that make me happy
3. Make memories
4. Hang the pictures as decoration
5. Have fun with it
From the title you may know what I'm talking about. It's the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. For who doesn't know what this is it's the famous Polaroid camera. If you're new to Polaroids, it's a camera that can directly print your picture out, so when you take a picture this camera will right away print it out on a small film. These cameras were used a long time ago and the pictures were printed with ink and the problem was that they could smug in time, but these new ones don't. Isn't it great?
Returning on Fujifilm. These cameras come in different colors and "themes" like Rillakkuma...
Here are some pictures of them:

 These are the standard colors you can get them... there are a lot of different other types...

Here you can see where the pictures come out, from the top of the camera. The pictures don't actually come like that but first of all they come all white, but after like 15 the picture shows out. Awesome!

The light blue one is the one that I got :D


These are examples of the polaroids (pictures) 



This is the box that they come in... It's pretty small from what I saw.

Can't wait to get mine. It's supposed to come the 22/08...so really fast :D So EXCITED!!

After the Fujifilm cam I bought a case. it's brown and it looks like this:

 Doesn't it look pretty and vintage? love it

Then of course I bought some films because I wasn't sure they were included in the box. I bought 20 films so 2 packs. They are really expencive. It's like 1$ per picture....
I think this is the only issue of having this camera.

 I hope I'll have a lot of fun with this camera :D Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment