✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Monster High Catrine DeMew unboxing, review

We are here today for another unboxing, review of a Monster High doll. Today I'll be reviewing Catrine DeMew. She's the daughter of a Werecat.

 



















 Here she is in her huge box                                                                    Out of the box
She came with a purse, a pencilcase(?) and a stand.






















 Here she is :D She looks so prett! I LOVE her tail and her ears! The tail is removeble and the ears are made of semi-soft plastic. Her clothes and accessories are really pretty (even tho I had a HARD time opening her pencilcase,it was sealed really well) 
Her skin is white and her hair is lilac with pink and purple meches. Her hair is soft, her leg joints aren't loose to wobble but neather too hard to move. Instead her arm joints (shoulder to elbow) are really hard to move! I'm not sure if it's because of her clothes ors something else, but  I had a hard time to move her arround >_<
My fave part of her are her ears xD They're so cute!

Closeup of her


Close up of her detailes. I love her shoes! So pretty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment