✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, February 2, 2015

Exo- "Exology Chapter 1| The Lost Planet" Limited Edition (Review)

Hello Guys! It's been so long since the last post. I'm so sorry about this. I didn't have much time to blog and all, but now... I have a special review for you all. It's something that I'm deeply in love with... I know you know of what I'm talking about... Exo's "Exology Chapter 1"
This is not an actual album but more of a soundtrack compilation of their "The Lost Planet" concert.


Inside the album there is a World Tour Map of all their tours around Asia...
2 CD tracks where there are all the songs they performed LIVE 
10 photocards



This is the photobook 


The photocards...with a special note for us :D



 I'm completely in love with this album and all the soundtracks are AMAZING. I just love the connection they all have because you can't hear the music changing but it's continued, all smooth and mixing all together very well. The CDs have 18 tracks each. I'm very impressed because they're 1 hr long each so in total they did 2 hours of concert! It's amazing <3 I just love how well and clear you can hear their voices even though it's live. As always I'm impressed and they never disappoint me. When I listen to these CDs it feels like I'm at the concert, but the only sad thing is that I wasn't there...
I would rate this album ∞ because it's just amazing
I would definitely recommend this album to anyone, seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment