✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, January 19, 2015

Teen Top "Snow Kiss" album review

Hello guys! Today I hane another kpop album review. I'll be sharing with you all Teen Top's "Snow Kiss" album. This album is the first Chirstmas album they made and unfortunately it doesn't have that many songs :/ but still...


The album has 3 tracks + a voice message and other 2 tracks named 4, 5. I'm not sure if they're supposed to be in there but they actually don't have nothing in them. I mean there is no music... oh well...
 It stands just like a real card... :]


 

 The album looks like a Chirstmas card! Isn't that lovely? 
It also has 6 cards for each member and they all have a message on the back.



Don't they look so cute... Their drawing are adorable hihihi. 


I really like this album even though it doesn't have a lot of tracks but still they're worth everything. I really like them all so much but my fave is... "Snow Kiss"
I would definitely recommend this album to you all because it's so sweet and the album it's self is such a nice idea and love the concept they had.
 Also check out their Snow Kiss MV, you won't regret it :)
I'm going to rate this album ✰✰✰✰✰ (of course) 
(So sorry if this is out of season but the album came in late...)

Thank you for your time reading my post and see you on the next on :D


No comments:

Post a Comment