✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, January 25, 2014

GOT7 on ASC

Guys... You may know JYP entratainment have this new boy group called GOT7, well they whent on After School Club (ASC)! They even met their international fans. Can you imagin anyone could join... but not me. That day I had school and couldn't join. I was so sad and mad at the same time! If you missed it too you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85RMmsvWowk
Thanks to this show I learned more about them and I just realized I LOVE Mark so much...What can I do he's just so cool... Ok let's leave out my feels. They even talked to fans and danced for them... I even learned that they are so cute and friendly and TALENTED omg they're so cool. 
By the way if you don't know GOT7 you really should check them out! 
Here are some pics of them:

                                                                         Mark (93) 

                                                                       Leader JB (94)

 Jackson (94)
Jr (94)



Youngjae (96)

BamBam (97)

Yugyeom (97)

Aren't they all handsome???

Hope you enjoyed, please join my blog for more and see you on the next post. Bye
.Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment