✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Package arrived!!!

Hello readers. Guess what! One of my orders arrived today! There were 2 big and heavy boxes in my room. I'm so excited to share with you guys the things inside them, but not today... Really sorry but can't show you all today because there are too many things to show and don't have much time... Anyway the boxes contain cosmetics! I gave a quick vew to the products and they are AMAZING! The packagings are sooo cute! I just love them. I could only smell and see the inside of a few ones and they smell DIVINE. Omg I love them. 
I can't show you all the product but I can give you a little preview of the inside :)


These are both boxes. Can you see how many products I bought? :)



These are close ups of the boxes :]



Waaah~~ really a lot of things in there <3



And here are the unrapped products... Can you guess what are they? I bet you can :)

Well these are the product I'm going to review a little at a time if not the post would become too long. 
Please look forward to this and if you have any questions or requests please comment. Join my blog for more and see you soon. Bye! 
.Erika







No comments:

Post a Comment