✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Big News

Hello readers, I wanted to let you all know my recent purchases. Lets start from music. I recently bought: TVXQ's last album "Tense" (can't wait to get it), GOT7's album "Got It?" then BigBang's official light stick :D, and different posters. Coming to clothes I bought 5 Exo shirts... They are all different of course. I'll show them all once I get them. Can't wait, so excited! Then I bought korean cosmetics (hopefully they should come this week or next week). How I said I'll show you my haul and hope you'll look forward to it as much as I do. All these things are shipped so should come.
Please join my blog for updated, news and other. Bye :]


                                                                  .Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment