✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Secret key- Witch-hazel Pore Clear Toner Review

Hello readers! Today I wanted to review my new product from Korea that I just received. So i was searching for a Toner in a lot of places and local stores but ended up not finding one... Searching threw the web I found out about this Etude House- Wonder Pore Freshner. I bet if you look or know korean cosmetics you'll know about this product. Well I ended up buying this online and tried it for a few months but unfortunately it didn't give me BIG results or benefits, how it clames to do. Maybe I got a little improvements but for a short period of time. This is the product I'm talking about: 
(This is the second bottle I buy)

After this I wanted to try another toner so, again, I searched and ended up with this brand: Secret Key. They have a lot of different product for the hands, face ecc... I wanted to try the Witchhazel Pore Clear Toner - 270ml
There are 3 types of this toner, the Milk brightening toner, the witch-hasel pore clear toner (the one I bought) and the Tae tree refresh calming toner. I won't be reviewing them all but I can tell you the properties. So this is what I read about them: Milk brightening toner: it's nonalcoholic, so it's safe for sensitive skin and care dry skin softly after cleasing. It helps to remove dead skin cell and make skin bright. 
Tea Tree Refresh calming toner: Tea Tree water soothes skin trouble, tea tree aroma add refreshing to skin, toner helps waste removal and skin care. It controls sebum secretion and excellent penetrating power.
Witch-hazel pore clear toner: controls excessive sebum and removes waste of inside pore. It tightens your pores, it has a soothing effect for sub burn and insect bite, removes harmful free radicals for skin, removes dust and sweat left after cleansing. 
I wanted to try this because I have oily to combination skin. Reading the description it looked more similar at my case. I tried it before going to bed after cleansing and removing my makeup (yes i'm in bed now) with a cotton pad and I could see on the cotton the remaining dust there was on my face! I was  shocked to see I still had that on my face. I don't know if it'll give me breakouts because I just tried it once so I'll be trying it for a few months and update you. Here is the product I just talked about: 


This bottle contains 270ml and the sent is so nice... It would probably cost arround 7-10$ really cheap! 
Hope this toner will give me better reaults, more of the other one and hope you enjoyed, join my blog for more reviews and updated. Love you... Bye~ ^^
.Erika

4 comments:

  1. hello, i want to know your opinion of the toner ok secret key in this moment? this is better that the toner of etude house ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for asking. I actually didn't use it for long because I didn't get any results from it. I personally prefer the Etude House one but it's nice to use a different toner once in a while but wouldn't buy that one.

      Delete