✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, February 9, 2015

4MINUTE - 미쳐(Crazy) reaction

Hello guys! Today I'm here for a ...New... Fantastic... MV reaction :P Today I'll be reacting to one of my most attended MVs of all time... 4MINUTE "Crazy" MV!!! I'm so excited to write my reaction to this video because from the teaser it looked so cool and the music too so I couldn't wait to see it.

First of all I'm totally in love with 4MINUTE so I know they never disappoint me....
After seeing the MV I'm totally mind blown... It's just so so cool and the music...and the choreo... and 4MINUTE... The whole is AWESOME.
 Strating from the very beginning... I was so suprised by it. I didn't expect it to be so powerful. I mean the music got me from the start and what can I say about Hyuna... She's just amazingly amazing. I'm in love with the style they gave to her... It's not the sexy, provoking style...but a cool female style with a touch of sexyness (of course). I totally love her as a whole, her hair, her outfits...She just looks good it whatever you make her wear (love her so much). I think it totally suits her so much. Her solo part was amazing. I so love her voice and she just knows how to rock the cameras and the choreography. Maknae Sohyun surpirsed me once again! I'm seriously starting to doubt if she's the maknae or not... xD She looks so cool, sexy and she's rocking it too! Gayoon as always is very pretty. The only thing I don't like of her is that she's too controlled for my taste... I mean she doesn't have that many facial expressions... And in comes the queen of this MV...Jiyoon. OH my she totally rocked the song. I feel like she owns it. I so love how she interprets her raps and her styles here is just AMAZING. Her facial expressions are awesome. She knows her thing. She blew my mind...seriously. I'm so in love with her hair too. It suits her so much and not to mention at the end of her raps...I almost got a heart attack because of one word she said. When she was saying the different cities... she said: "NY, Paris, MILANO, Tokyo, London" She said MILANO. Not Milan but Milano! I'm so shocked and excited! WOHOOO! Power to Milano!! xP Jihyun at her solo part was so sexy and pretty. Honestly talking I didn't recognize her. With her hair like that she looks so cute but sexy at the same time. 
In overall I think this MV was all about Hyuna, Jiyoon and Sohyun. It was totally their style and of course bcause they appeared more then the others. I'm just so in love with the song. The beatdrop is just DAEBAKK. It makes me want to dance with them too. C_R_A_Z_Y.... It's so good. All I can say now is...Replay, replay, REplay. I seriuosly can't wait for them to do a LIVE and upload a dance ver. so I can learn it :D I'm so excited and pumped to buy their album. This song raised up my expectations.
Check their MV here.


 I bet your body will move on it own at the rythem of the song.
Well at least mine did :P

I so think this song is totally worth to listen. But be careful... you won't be able to stop replaying the video...xD

I'll give my total support to this song and to 4MINUTE 
FIGHTING <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment