✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! 
This year is the year of the goat/sheep ^-^

新年快乐!

This was the dress I wore for Chinese New Year :D
This is a traditional dress called Qipao.
My Chinese teacher actually lent it to me so I'm very thankful to her.
I love it so much and I was so honored and happy to wear it.



 I also did special nail art inspired by the colors of the dress. It's simple but I think they turned out ok.


Unfortunatelly my nails lasted not so long because my point finger nail broke... I was SO sad I cried... :'( 
RIP 

I wore the dress at school and the teacher decorated the cafeteria with ornaments we (students) made. She also prepaired traditional food for us to try. I was so happy and thankful to her. Everything was going well (exept at the end...but won't ruin the moment)

Thank you for reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment