✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bell-shape Classical Puppet Petticoat and JSK review Clobbaonline shop

Finally after wanting and wating it for long time my Petticoat arrive! It came in a cute polkadot package. It was really well sealed and wrapped! I'm so thankfull to the shop, really.He was so helpful and kind. He replied really fast and he did his best! Thank you again!! Anyway lets go to the review.
















This is the package I wal talking about. Isn't it so cute and well wrapped?


When I was opening it I almost was scared to cut the Petticoat xD how well it was sealed



Here it is, I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It's so well made and well of course it's a Classical puppet Petticoat. 
Under my JSK it gives that right volume. I was afraid it would puff too much but it 's just perfect. 
I'm just in love with it! I love the way it looks and feels. I thought it was itchy but again I was wrong.
I would definitelly recommand to everyone who likes a bell shape petticoat. 
I would rate it: ✩✩✩✩✩


I promised I would upload pictures of my Lolita transformation after I got my Petticoat, so here they are... a lot og my friends wanted to see them too xD (I know you're reading this)






Now I'm officially a Lolita :D
I hope to find a lot of lolitas and make friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment