✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

KPOP- Time: 4MINUTE "Crazy" Album (review)

Hello Kumas ^^ In today's kpop time I'll share with you all 4MINUTE's "Crazy" album. I was so excited to purchase this album because it's my very first 4minute album in my collection. I do own Hyuna's RED album but not a 4minute one. I was very impressed by the tracks of the album. The album has 6 tracks. I'm so in love with them all. I love "Crazy", "1절만 하시죠" and "간지럽혀". They're just what I expect from 4minute and the beat I love.

This is the front of the album.
I think this is one of the fanciest I own. There is like a frame around the middle picture so it sticks out. 
Love it <3 


I'm so in love with their style in the album.
The photobook is very thick and full of solo pictures of every single member in different styles of clothes and it also has different quotes inside like the one in the picture below. 




I was so excited and undershock to realize that I got Hyuna's photo card. I'm a really big fan of her <3<3

























Overall I really love this album so much. I loved the idea of the front cover of the album and the photobook was amazing. The songs too are really good, though some of them are not exactly my style but they're enjoyable anyway. The songs have a very cool beat and they're really catchy. I would definitely recommand this album. The album it's self is not very simple in terms of content. It has a lot of tracks and a lot of photos, so not boring.


Spoiler
(Pictures from the photobook)









Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed the album as much as I did :D


No comments:

Post a Comment