✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, June 6, 2015

EXO_LOVE ME RIGHT_Music Video Reaction + Love Me Right YouTube M/V Event

Hello World! I'm so happy to say that EXO's Love Me Right M/V is out!!! I'm so happy!!!! Honestly this is not the first time I saw it, actually it might be my 10000th time...sorry >_<.
I don't even know how to express how much I love this song, seriously. I love EVERYTHING about it. The song is just so good and catchy. I can't stop singing it all the time. I also wake up in the morning and what comes in my mind is this song xD. The coreography also impressed me a lot. It's so cute and cool. I saw a live performance of this song and they do like a move where they "send" their heart to the fans and all the fans react crazy and also does it too. It's just so amazing to see the relationship they have with the fans <3 I also liked the different scene locations. The football field and the forest scenes looked so natural and full of emotions. There were so many good camera shots too (of course) There were a lot of closeups :) and some that focused some objects and not only focused on EXO like when Kai broke the bottle or the falling marbles. Amazing. The only thing I didn't understand is the the MV itself. I don't get the storyline... Maybe also because I don't understand the lyrics of the song so I actually don't understand the whole M/V but I love it. My idea of the story is that they're maybe trying anyway to make "her" love them and they're struggling or something.
Overall I really reccomand whatching the M/V and don't forget to support EXO!

One last thing. EXO made a very interesting "Event" on LINE. Here it is:


This Event basically consists in: if we reach a certain ammount of views on their Korean Ver. MV, then they'll upload an unreleased video of the members. SO lets try to do our best to break this event! :D



Thank you for reading and reacting with me :D Feel free to comment your reactions and thoughts. 
Lets all support and cheer for them because we LOVE THEM <3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment