✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, June 21, 2015

#EXOLLovesChanyeol

As you may or may not know this hashtag #EXOLLovesChanyeol is currently trending on Twitter for a very long time. I don't use Twitter that much so I decided to show my support to Chanyeol by dedicating a popst to him. Basically this hashtag started because Chanyeol made a comment or a joke about 2 of EXO members but people didn't really like it so they started to hate on him and trend a mean hashtag, so EXO-L wants to make sure Chanyeol doesn't feel sad or regret for who he is, his fun personality, and feel all the love we have for him. So I want to support this because Chanyeol is part of the family and I love him to death. <3

Lets all show our love to Chanyeol
And most of all to all EXO members who really need us :D


No comments:

Post a Comment