✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Storenvy Haul: Blouse and Pink Ice-cream Hoodie (review, unboxing)

Hello guys. As you may know I made quite a big order on the site: Storenvy. I already posted some reviews of the things I bought so I've decided to combine some of them because if not I'll never end the haul and because I didn't get them all.

The first thing that I got was a white lace blouse. In the pictures on the site it looked so pretty, so I tried it out.
Here is how it looks like :


They even included a note and extra :D
Thank you




The blouse is so pretty! (I'm sorry I don't have a picture of me wearing it.. I may upload it later) The fabric is really soft and elastic. It's not stiff like I imagined it to be :D I'm so satisfied for it and it was worth the price. It was a little expensive but it's worth it! The lace print makes me think of Christmas... I'm so in love with it. It's comfortable, soft, since it's elastic you can move easily. It's just perfect for me. Today I wore it with a black skirt and it looked so pretty. Wish I took some pictures >_<

The second thing I bought was a Pink Ice cream Hoodie. 

This is how it looks like :


This hoodie is big and it gives that comfy feel. :D I like the color of the hoodie and the print is so fun! Who doesn't love ice cream?? It fits me perfectly. When I first bought it I wasn't sure about the size because usually things turn out small in the sleeves and the length is too small, but this one was just right :D I'm so happy even tho I would prefer it to be softer... but I guess it's because I have to wash it.... or something... I think this hoodie fits with anything: jeans, shorts, skirt...

Overall I'm happy with the order :D
Will definitely buy again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment