✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Teen Top Exito signed album + Teen Top bracelet gift (unboxing, review)

Hello guys! I'm back with another unboxing post xD Today I'll be unboxing Teen Top's Exito SIGNED album! Can you believe it? It's SIGNED! I waited for it for so long I forgot when I ordered it XD But now I have it and I'm super excited and happy to share it with you guys!

This is the package it came with

♡...Here it is! :O 

♡ even got a gift with the album!!!! And it's a Teen Top bracelet!!!! :D
I'm so scared that I won't even open it <3

I'm so happy to have their signed album!!! I'm happy too because their signatures are well done :D
♡It  couldn't be any better :D :D

I'm in love with this album! I can't wait to listen to it! The photos inside are AMAZING! They're so handsome!!!! >_<
The album has 6 tracks in it and one is very precious and I can't wait to listen to it! It's called "LOVE U" and it's composed by L.joe... <3
I'm so satisfied of the album I would recommend it to everybody... especially Angel. Lets support them!!!
TEEN TOP FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment