✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, November 29, 2014

GOT7 "하지하지마(Stop stop it)" Dance Practice #2 (Crazy Boyfriend Ver.) Reaction + Dance Practice #1 link

Hello guys. Today I'll be reacting to GOT7 "Stop stop it" Dance Practice. But this isn't any other Dance Practice.... It's the CRAZY BOYFRIEND VER.! I thought that the Dance Practice was so sexy... and that it wouldn't get worse.... but I was WRONG! Oh my... this Ver, here is definitely worse! You can totally feel it from the start... I thought, well how worse can it be... Well... after I watched it I felt like I made love to 7 guys... like really! There is A LOT going on in this video...
Lets start from the beginning... The first thing I noticed is how Youngjae likes his hair so much... Hahaha jk i mean look at him touching his hair... oh my.... >_< and staring at the camera... with his sexy face... (and here my feels started growing a little). This is only the start....
Then right after Youngjae, you can see Mark hugging him from the back... And here my feels started going crazy! How cute and sweet that hug looked! I'm going crazy!!! and it's been only 20 sec... Can you imagine Mark hugging you like that? That is how I imagine him hugging a girl... That sweet face of his... >////<
Then comes in JR...attacking the camera with his endless cuteness. He's so adorable! Then comes in Mr. JB.... How much I could say about him... I was literally spazzing over him. I so love his facial expressions so much and how he was literally flirting with the camera the whole video! Omg he's so sexy!!!! The Group hug after his part was so adorable! I love them so much because of this, they can be so spontaneous... LOVE THEM <3
Oh mama mia... Youngjae again??? Those actions full of passion... that hand... those gestures... >_< and then JR comes back moving Youngjae by his armpit. Hahahaha that was so funny!! 
In this video there are so many close ups of the boys's faces... and then doing so many expressions... making me scream and cover my eyes.... And here comes in Mr. Flirty.... Jackson... Omg I love him so much! He's so cute when he pretends to touch our "faces" xD So sweet >_< <3<3 I so felt like he was talking to me! I love his face!! Right after him... Mark... Him too made my feels rise up like crazy... In my opinion (from what I felt) he looks cute... but he's so manly... <3<3 So handsome!!!
Did I mention how adorably cute Yougyeom looks? He's soooo cute! His gestures are soso cute ^_^
Bambam.... why... why so sexy.... he's damnly cute but when he wants he can be so manly! Those camera angles... and his gaze... oh gosh....
The last part was the best when they were all dancing so strongly...and Jackson and Mark screaming <3<3<3  I so love their personalities...<3<3
In this video the one member who caught my attention was again Leader JB... I loved his movements so much and him.... so sexy!
Overall I loved this Ver. so much. Them wondering around, messing with each other, harassing the camera...loved it! I love this side of them... They definitely looked like they had so much fun, they were all smiling all the time. :D
I came to an end that in my opinion the member who would be a perfect boyfriend...would be....Mark because he looks so sweet and cute, handsome and manly...all together.
Even tho all of them would be a perfect boyfriend... They all have different personalities, for example I really like Jackson's personality so much <3 and JB's sexyness. (I just think Mark would be more in the girls average bj... xD ) but I LOVE them all so much... <3<3
In the end...
JB- Sexy love
JR- Aegyo love
Mark- Sweet love
Jackson- Goof ball love
Youngjae- Fierce/sentimental love
Bambam- Manly love
Yougyeom- Adorable love 

CHECK HERE THE VIDEO

They also made a Dance Practice (normal ver.)

LOVE YOU GOT7

No comments:

Post a Comment