✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, December 28, 2014

My baby is finally here!!! (Fairyland Minifee Chloe) unboxing, review

Hello guys!!!! I have a wonderful and exciting news! My MOST waited order has finally come! I'm talking about my BJD. If you never heard of this name it stands for "Ball Jointed Doll". You may think what does that mean and what is special about it, WELL... These dolls (compared to normal ones you buy at the shop) are called like so because they "move" their joints. By saying this I mean that you're able to bend their knees, arms, torso... (I find it super cool) Also these dolls are considered for collection. It's also considered an art or hobby. You can purchase them in different sites and buy them with a full set or "naked" and do their face-up (paint their face)...BUT all this is VERY expensive because thy're handmade and made of a high quality resin... There are a lot of things to buy but I'm not going to talk about this now.
I purchased my BJD at a Korean company called Fairyland. (http://dollfairyland.com/index.php) By BJD is a Minifee a la carte Girl (Active line) with Cutie legs and bust with Chloe head.
I'm so excited I can't wait to show her to you guys!
I purchased her the 14/10/25 (06:22) and received her the 14/12/15 (It took this long because they had to assemble her and all) I'm sorry I didn't review her right away. I have to confess that I did pay a lot of money once she arrived my house... that was the only thing I was worried about.

Here she is :D

She came in a LARGE box. I was so shocked by how big it was







 She was very well packed, all safe and full of paper and soft thing so she wouldn't break.

This is the box she came with



 This is her :D





















She's so pretty!! I love her body so much!
Her skin color is Natural.
I confess that I never saw a BJD in real life, only in pictures and I can say that I love her so much!
I was so unconcern about her size (she's a MSD or 1/4) I actually thought she was small...but once I opened the box and saw her...she looked bigger! 
<3
One thing I'm having trouble with is her right leg. I'm not sure why but it keeps on turning inwords and not staying straight but if I move it it will stay straight but sometimes it moves on it's own. and another thing is that when I put her in sitting position she looks like she's leaning backwards, but only because her back is curved but it doesn't bother me. 
Overall she poses very well and it's easy to mover her arround and dress her. Her body is perfect. I didn't sopt any marks on the resin or else. Really well made <3
I still can't believe that she can stand! It's so unusual for me xD
Her hands are so lovely and preacious. (They're #9 hands)


This is the sculpt. It's a Chloe head. Personally I like this sculpt the most. I love her lips and the eye shape. 
She came with a random eye color, in this case brown.
On the second pic. you can see the inside of the head with the eyes in. It looks like she has magnets but not sure what they're there for...
I love the details of the head so much. I'm just in love with it <3
 






















I cannot believe she's here with me... I'm just too excited! I'm planning on buying lods of things for her and who knows a sister may come in next :]
I hope you all enjoyed my reviewand look forward for more BJD updates :D


No comments:

Post a Comment