✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Japanese lunch (my day)

Yesturday I had a wonderful day. It was a tiring day but it was so much fun. I left home to go to the city at 11:30 and I stayed out untill 9:30pm! At 11:30 I whent to buy some mangas :) and I met my friend. we stayed at the shop for a while untill it was lunch time. We whent to a japanese/chinese restaurant I never tried. I was kind of exvited because she said she did try it before and it was really good so I couldn't wait to see how it was. The restaurant had so many things to chose so it took us a while tio decide what to eat. Since we whent there for lunch we had a fixed price and we could eat WHATEVER WE WANTED! Isn't that awesome? We could order whatever we liked and we could order the same thing twice. We didn't actually order that much but I ordered: dumplings, miso soup and vegie-sushi with avocado, cucumber and letuce. My friend ordered: ramen soup, onigiri with salmon and maio. Everything was delicious. Not too heavy for the stomach, that is what I like. It was very tasty and so I couldn't resist to take pictures ^-^



Don't they look so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment