✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, May 30, 2015

KPOP TIME: EXO- Exodus album D.O. Ver. (unboxing + comment)

Hello world! Welcome to my new series called " KPOP TIME" (sorry had no imagination...) This series simply consists in me commenting and showing you all kpop albums. You might be thinking that I already did something like that, well I just wanted it to have a name ^-^ (I know it's boring, sorry)  
LETS START!

Today's album I'll unbox and comment is: EXO's "Exodus 2nd Album Korean Member CD" When I ordered it I didn't have the opportunity to choose what member I got (I actually could but didn't see that option...-_-) so it was a surprise.

The member who I got was D.O.
Here is how the album looks.
The Korean Ver. is the gold ver. Instead for the Chinese ver. it's white.
All members are available and if you have them all and put them together in the right order something magic will happen. The EXO logo will appear xD




This is the original picture of the cover of the album.


 As you may know wach album has a photocard inside. I was expecting to get DO's one since it was DO's ver. but I surprisingly got Chanyeol! <3<3
I was so happy! 
Look how cute he is *-*



This is how the inside looks like.
Whatever member you choose the photoalbum will change according to that.
(I actually thought there were all members)
So since I got DO's ver. the photoalbum has ONLY DO's pictures since it's focused on him.


 Because of the issue I had (not being able to get my bias album) I ordered another one of my bias. I seriously didn't know the whole album was focused on the cover member. I seriously wanted to have my bias so couldn't resist not buying it. Overall I'm totally in love with this EXO once again. Everytime they release an album/MV I just fall more in love with them.

This is the song list.
I love all of them, seriously.



Here are the other Member Ver. you can get.






Little preview for all of you. I did buy a new copy of this album but not only that. There are a bunch of other things in my order... Can you guess?

We came to an end. Thank you for reading and keep on following me to know what else I bought and for more posts ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment