✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, February 2, 2014

BB cream compare (Skin79 Dream Girls bb cream, Shiny Pearl Water Drop bb cream, Oriental Gold bb cream Plus)

HELLO readers! Today I'll be comparing three different BB creams but from the same brand. The subjects are: Skin79 Dream Girls Beblesh Balm, Shiny Pearl Water Drop Beblesh Balm, The Oriental Gold BB Cream Plus. (really long names) So these are the BB creams. Lets go one by one with the descriptions.

Dream Girl BB cream: SPF30-PA++  Fresh and non-sticky O/W shape that contains Porous Power which prevents oily skin and keeps the skin soft, dry, and smooth for a long time, and it blocks UV A and B at the same time.
I was looking for a BB cream with these properties for a lot of time... We will see if it's true.

Shiny Pearl Water Drop BB cream: Gives skin radiant and attractive because of shiny pearl (lol). It also maintains skin natural and sheer look all day long by sebum care effect. Composed of 7 plants ecc..

The Oriental Gold BB cream Plus: KFDA 3 functions: Whitening /Wrinkle improvement /UV Interception SPF30 PA++   Keeps skin shining and lifting through whitening and wrinkle care effect ecc...

Lets see the packaging of all of them:









Shiny Pearl BB cream



How you can see it really shines! I didn't expect that much...I'm a little scared I would look like a vampire or something lol It's smooth and kind of watery and it's not sticky.

Dream girls BB cream


I really like the texture of this one because it feels light and easy to blend and not sticky. The colour suits my type :D

Oreintal BB cream


Not so sure about this but it's not so watery and the colour is doesn't match my skin and a little difficult to blend but it gives a smooth finish. It covers well. I think it needs it's time to change colour like most of bb creams, but I like this one too.

Here is how they come
I don't like the pump of the Oriental one because it's so messy :/


                                                                     colour comparing


What do you guys think of these BB creams?
What is/are your favourite BB creams?
.Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment