✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, February 8, 2014

[Meet&Greet] GOT7 ‘GOT IT?’

OMG!!!! I got choosed again!!!!! I participated at the Meet&Greet with GOT7 and they choose me! Omg so excited and happy! I'm shaking right now because I just found out in this moment! I'm so thankful to them, Really happy they had time for Int fans...We really love them and support them so much. I really hope the best for them. Thank you so much GOT7 <3

                                                                 LOVE YOU GOT7 <3
Hope you all will be excited like me and congrats to the other winners... By the way can't still imagine how many albums did Tammy buy omg omg so many!!! Anyway, thank you for reading my super exciting post and see you on the next one.. bye <3
                                                                            .Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment