✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, February 8, 2014

[Meet&Greet] GOT7 ‘GOT IT?’ Video

I found a video where you can watch the live of the Meet&Greet of GOT7... I wanted to share these links with you so we can all watch it (and die together)
Link:http://itsallabout2pm.tumblr.com/post/75849320455/full-140206-mwave-meet-greet-got7-got-it
It's pretty good but unfortunally not all of it...
Here they were singing Playground for the fans
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9eiBnhIhp0
I really enjoed this Meet&Greet with them because they are so funny and O M G their english is so perfect! Jackson and Mark are just.... omg can't even describe.... Jackson is so damn perfect, and when they watched the reaction of their MV and the fans got shocked of Jackson's pelvic more (if you can call it like that) and he did that again... I fainted to death...like seriously... I can't....
Anyway, thanks for reading and see you on my next post. Love you all! Bye
.Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment