✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My new squishy collection + Review

Hello readers, how are you all?? Haven't posted something in ages and a lot of things happened like Exo ST has sadly come to an end ;( I'm so sad.... It' feel so empty without them making me laugh all the time... They were starting to show their real self... I really hope there is a season 2! It would be great! Coming to other news i received A LOT of parcels the last and this week! I was over excited because everyday I got at least something :D I got all the shirts I ordered, two albums and.... My latest addiction.... Squishies!!!!! 
At first I didn't know what those were but now I love them!!!! They are so cute and adorable. I started collecting them and I ordered from different sites so I hope they'll come in quickly :) I already got 4 of them and today I' be revewing them. The squishies are these:

From left to right:
Jumbo Blush Bun : grills ($3.99)
Sesame Bun   ($3.49)
Cracking Squishy  ($4.49)
Roti Toast: Authentic  ($9.99)

They Are all really cute and nice... I really love them. I'll rank them from the most squishy to the least: Jumbo Blush Bun, Roti Toast, Sesame Bun, Cracking Squishy. 
Well the Cracking Squishy it's not supposed to be a lot Squishy because it is supposed to crack and I can say that it's perfect. It looks like a real cracker and the cracking sound is so cool, love it. 
The Jumbo Bun....what can I say....it's the squishiest I ever saw and tuched.... When you squish it it comes up so....slow I didn't even believe it and kept squishing it :D I TOTALLY LOVE IT. I'm really happy I got it because I was not sure to buy it or not....but it wasn't a waste... It smelles good it's big and it was cheap too so I'm really happy that I bought it. The Roti Toast is really squishy but not as much as the Jumbo bun. It smells like bread and love the packaging. It even says you can use it to hold you phone or Ipod or anything. Super cute the face too. 
The Sesame Bun is squishy but less then the first ones but still really realistic and smells like bread. It has sesame seeds on it... I would definitelly eat it if I didn't know it's not edible :] 
I do not regret buying them and I would definitelly buy then again... Probably the Jumbo Blush Bun the most :)
Here is a close up to all of them:
Sesame Bun

Roti Toast


Cracking Squishy

Jumbo Blush Bun

This is all I have for now. Hope it was helpfull and I'm looking forward to more squishy review. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. BYE see you on the next post.
.Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment