✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Exo Overdose album review

SO today I wanted to review my Exo Overdose album. I received this album a long time ago and I really wanted to do it that time but couldn't. So anyway I wanted to share with you the album ^^ It came in a really big box with the big poster. Here it is :D

This is the outide of the album. Doesn't it look like made of iron? It looks so cool! 

This is the inside, There was the photobook, the CD and a member card and who I got...
When I opened the album and saw that I got Baekhyun I screamed like crazy because I love him so much.
I never got who I wanted but this time... I did. Love it so much <3 <3
The album has 6 tracks. I love them all! Exo never disappoint me on the songs, I always love them all and end up listening to only their songs xD My favourite one is Moonlight and Thunder. I'm so obsessed with them, I just love them. I would definitelly reccomand this album. I'm a big Exo fan so I HAD to have this album. I don't regret buying it, It was worth the money (I didn't even spend a lot) I Would rate this album  ★★★★★ Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment