✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Friday, July 11, 2014

Sweet Lolita haul and Bodyline Review

Hello there Vewers! :D


Today I'll show you my Sweet Lolita Haul!!!!
I strugled a lot to find a place where to buy Lolita clothes and accessories but managed to find one. I ordered my first JSK on Bodyline (famous site among Lolitas) Here is how it looks :



There you can see a close up of the print. The delivery was very fast. The shipping that I chose was EMS because it's faster and more safe. It's in really good conditions, didn't see any dust marks, the print is well printed, the quality is very good too! It doesn't have any loose threads. Really like it a lot :D
I even bought a blouse. Here it is : 


It's really nice quality and the details are really pretty. I love it! It might me a little too big on the waist area but on the back there are strings that you can pull and tighten it up. The best! 
Now coming to the Lightinthebox shop. Here I bought different things. I bought a headbow, a necklace, socks, bracelets, shoes and a wig. Here are the items:




I'm so impressed by these shoes because I was scared they would come all ruined or won't fit but they are PERFECT. I love them so much!! <3

I'm really happy with all the items. Nice quality and everything :D
My haul has come to an end. I'll post pictures on how they fit me once my petticoat arrives.
Erika.



No comments:

Post a Comment