✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, July 28, 2014

Plastic balloon day

I was really bored, so I called my neighbor to come to my house to play plastic balloon xD these are not the regular ones that you blow. These are the "make yourself plastic balloons" I saw this kit at the market and it cought my attention because....well I'll let you see yourself.



Hello Kitty xD hahahahah                                                      On the back there are the instructions.


I never tried them before so I was pretty excited to try them!!

So this is how the tube is. There is this thick paste in it and it was really hard to squeeze it out >_< 
So from what the instructions said you have to put some of the paste on the "straw or tube"(don't know how to call it) so it makes a half ball and then blow. So I did so and these are some ecamples of what came out :) enjoy






It was really hard to get it off of the tube (?) without popping it or making a hole. One time I blew it really big but couldn't manage to get it off so it popped ;( To tie it you just had to twist it and then pinch it.



I tried to make them fly but failed because they were too small and heavy but I liked to pop them at the end becaus they made a really loud sound xD

                              My friend kept doing heart shaped balloons not on purpose.... So nice 

                                                     Doesn't it look like a chili???? xD

And this is it. I hope you can try this out and have a lot of fun like I did :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment