✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, July 28, 2014

No heat curls

I'm pretty obsessed, now that my hair is pretty long, to curl it. I really liked curling my hair but I used to curl it with a curling wand because my hair was quite short and it was easyer BUT my hair was getting damaged, even if I was using heat protection. So my mom bought me this wierd tool. You don't need heat or other stuff, just clean, humid hair. This is the tool:


These are what I call "long curling wire thingy". What it is, is a long plastic.... I don't know what it is but basically it's made of plastic and it's really soft like foam with a metalic string in it so you can bend it. It's really easy to use it BUT one thing... They may be unconfortable to wear especially if you use them before going to sleep and keeping them overnight. I may not be the same for you but for me sometimes they're unconfortable, some day the're fine. It's up on the way I put them. I'll be putting a DIY of this once I redo it. 
I used them yesturday and took them off this morning and I took a picture of the result. 


In my opinion they turn out beautiful!!! I was never so happy of my hair. I have long, thin, straight hair and it worked perfectly for me. Since I have thin hair, the curls last pretty much untill I wash them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment