✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

D.I.Y- Granola Recipe

Are you out of celerals in the morning or you just want to eat something healthy and fast with your milk or yougurt? Well you are reading the right post.
Today I'll be sharing with you my granola recipe. You can simply buy granola at the supermarket but you don't get to choose what it goes inside! Lets get started!

INGREDIENTS:
(Depending on how much you want to make the quantity may change)
-100g oats
-150g puffed rice
-50g sesame seed
-60g water
-100g sugar
-1 or 2 tbsp maple syrup (can use honey)
(you can add any other seeds or even dried fruits, as your taste)

Lets Start:
-Preheat the oven to 160 C°
-In a pan add water, sugar and maple syrup. Heat it untill it melts.
-Conbine oats, puffed rice, sesame seeds... together in a bowl and mix.
-After the sugar melted wait for it to cool and then add it to the bowl and mix well
-Lay ,on a larg oven pan, parchment paper and pour the mixture on the pan. Spread well.
-Cook for 15 mins
-After mix it well and lower the temperature to 150 C° and cook for 10 mins
-When the granola will have a nice honey color it'll be ready.
-Take it out and let it cool.
You are done!

Wasn't it easy? You can make this while cooking the banana bread or any other things in the oven :D
You can keep it in a jar and it'll last a long time.
An easy, fast, healthy recipe.
I like to eat mine in my yougurt or simply by it's self. It's just so tasty and delicious! :P

Here is how mine turned out:

 I didn't have a simple jar so I had to use one already used....
 Doesn't it look so good??? YUM. I feel like having some now :P

Hope you can try my recipe and enjoy it with me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment