✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, September 6, 2014

D.I.Y.- Vegan Banana, Berries Green smoothie recipe

Today I'll be sharing a new healthy smoothie recipe :D It's not actually green... You'll see
Are you ready to enjoy a fresh, cold, healthy smoothie? Well then lets start!

INGREDIENTS: 1 person
-Half a frozen banana
-1 or 2 handful of berries (I used frozen ones)
-1 or 2 handful of spinach (you can use baby spinach. I used frozen spinach)
-Half a cup of soy milk (can use any type of milk)
(optional)
-1tbsp chia seeds
-2tsp sugar (or any sweatner of your like)

LETS START!:

-First of all if you don't have frozen bananas or berries make sure to put them in the frezer overnight or at least for 4 hours before using them. Like this our smoothie will be very cold and almost like ice cream form.
-Take out the banana, the berries and the spinach (can use fresh spinach) and put them in the blender.
(btw I got a new blender!! Was sick of the small one I used :D)



















 -Add the milk and blend untill smooth. Be careful to not blend it right away but blend it slowly because you don't want your blender to break.
(optional)
-If too sour for your taste add in the sugar.
-It should turn really creamy texture, almost like ice cream. If you prefer it to be more liquidy then add more milk
Surve and You're DONE!
(optional)
-Whensurved add in the chia seeds (really good for your body)

Wasn't it easy and fast? You can drink it in the morning, for breakfast, for a snack. It just goes well anytime. I really like it because it's a little sour and sweet. I left mine really creamy and drank it with a straw. Just delicious! Really healthy and simple :D



Isn't the color really pretty?
It's not actually green but still :D Pretty!

I hope you enjoyed and can try doing it and hope you can enjoy it with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment