✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Grandparents shocking present

A week ago my grandparents visited my house telling me they would give me a little present for passing my exams. (I feel so lucky) They came and my grandfather handed me a container. I took it and almost broke my hand because it was o heavy! I was so shocked of what it could be, so I opened it and saw like 100 2 euro coins. They were A LOT! And I mean it! He told me to count them and pile them up. So I did. I counted them and they were 340 euro. THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY! Once piled the coins didn't look so many but they actually were a lot of money! I was so shocked and thankful. He even told me that he saved them for a lot of time. Well not that much but still. Everyday he kept on adding in coins and so on. I'm willing to continue what he did :D
Anyway this is what they looked like:




The piles are of 10 each... Yep a lot of money :D
I'M RICH! jkjk
<3<3 THANK YOU GRANPARENTS <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment