✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Sunday, September 28, 2014

New school, new life (+ Macbook pro unboxing) First Impression

How I said multiple times I started school the 9th of September. I'm currently going to a new school. It's an international school. It's basically like studing abrouad in UK or USA. I kind of feel that this school is made for me because even tho I have 8 periods of school I still enjoy them all and never get bored! We'll see in the future xD Anyway I started school so I had to buy new things. In this school you can use your iPad and PC and some subjects require them. The problem was that I had a PC but it broke long time ago and couldn't fix it so I told myself I had to buy a new one, but my mom provided to buy one for me <3 I told her I was going to buy a Macbook and so she did! She bought me a Mac book Pro, the new one. I'm so excited to have it!! I always dreamed of having one and now I finally have it! THANK YOU MOM <3<3
I want to share with you my unboxing. Here it is :D

 This is the box it came in!


 Here is the inside, it comes with a charger, adaptor and instructions.

 Here it is! Doesn't it look so cool!
The one thing I found different is that they don't write anymore "Macbook Pro" on the screen. I kind of find it better. I like it like this! 
I never had a macbook before so I found it amazing! I love the pad and the screen is amazing!
I already bought a case and a bag for it.... and something else... hehe
It's not very heavy! It's thin and really easy to carry it.

Anyway I'm so happy to have it, even tho I need to use it for school, but who said that I can't use it for other things... hehe
I kind of don't know for what to use it but.... I guess I'll figure it out in time

No comments:

Post a Comment