✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Monday, September 1, 2014

D.I.Y- Vegan Banana Bread Recipe

Are you out of ideas for a nice healthy, vegan and fast breakfast? Here is a quick recipe for you.
Today I was really into baking and cooking so, searching vegan on YT I found out about banana bread. It seems like it's really popular among who wants to stay healthy and all. I searched a lot and ended up making up mine. It may sound random but it turned out VERY DELICIOUS. I'm not even joking. It was really good. So lets get started

INGREDIENTS:
-4 ripe bananas
-370g all purpose flour (you can useother types. I used buckwheat flour)
-125g sugar
-125ml of milk (you can use almond, soy milk. I used banana soy milk. YUM)
-1tbsp of oil (you can use coconut oil... I used sesame oil)
-1.5 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-Pinch of salt
-3tsp cinnamon

LETS STRAT:
-Preheat the oven to 180C°
-Get a bread pan on a cake pan. Grease it with oil to prevent it to stick.
-Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl.
-After mashing the bananas add in the bowl oil, sugar, cinnamon and mix well. (you can mix untill smooth with a blender or just leave some chunks likt I did)
-After mixing add flour, milk, baking powder and baking soda.
-After mixing it well pour the mixture in the pan and bake for 30-40 + mins (for me it took more than 40 mins. Just keep checking the bread with a toothpick.)
-When baked, take it out and you're done!!!



This was pretty easy right? You can eat it for breakfast, cold, worm, in the milk. It's just awesome and DELICIOUS. I'm enjoying it to much in the morning. Can't wait to eat it tomorrow. This bread will last you a week maybe less (if you don't eat it before xD) Keep it in a container or in a cloth so it won't harden. (not sure if it will)
This is how mine tunred out:



Doesn't it look so good? I kind of feel hungry right now....
I'm so happy of the result. It wasn't even THAT hard to make! Really easy, fast, healthy food.
What else would you want. If you eat it after baked I can say that it's the BEST. Even the next day it still tastes really good! 

Hope you enjoyed my recipe and try it out :D



No comments:

Post a Comment