✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

방탄소년단 (BTS) '호르몬전쟁' (War of Hormones) MV reaction

Hello guys! BTS just released a new MV!!! Yes! RIGHT NOW! I'm so excited I just watched it! I'm so in love with it! The song I already knew it from the album but I wasn't expecting them to make an actual MV out of the song! I'm totally mind blown because it's so AWESOME! I can't stop replaying the song over and over! 
The song is so awesome. It's catchy and particular. It has it's own features and it's different from other songs! This is what catches my attention! It's a really good song, there isn't too much rap and the parts are well divided. 
Talking about the MV. Well there is a lot going on. Right at the beginning you can tell it's going to be an awesome MV. I seriously love the part at 0:26 They're so funny and handsome! When they look at the girl passing by you can see that everyone has kind of their facial expression. I can say that they're all so sexy in that part. Jimin and V with their naughty tongue.... >_< It's just killing me! The first time I watched the MV (yes I already watched it like 10 times in 5 min) I kept on replaying that part! I wanted o see everyone's expression and gosh V... Jimin... too sexy! 
The next part where they're walking is just so cool! Them doing the "ok" sign all together makes it look even cooler. They're all random walking, but they do look so cool and handsome!
And then comes the solo part of Jungkook... What can I say.... I'M DEFINITELY MELTED IN HIS EYES AND GESTURES! I love his hair here! It just fits him so well! I love his clothes so much! I always loved every outfit they wore in any MV. Noonas are just amazing xD
Here come the part where it made me stop again from playing it forward.... V.... My little babe V....
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO HANDSOMELY SEXY? Him sucking on his lollypop and then just getting rid of it and licking his finger... Oh my... my head is just going crazy! My ovaries just left me.... Doing that all so random and natural makes the whole thing cooler. He's just so good at it! >_< 
Can  just kidnap him and bring him with me.... The "bad guy" image fits him so well! He just does it so good! I can't keep my feels quiet for so long! 
I love the refrain so much! "Hello, hello, hello hello.." And the verses that comes after... "Tell me what you want right now" Once I heard them I instinctively said :"You know what I want...V... Come here.... :P" XD and the following :" Imma give it to you, girl, right now" And I was like:" Oh yeah! give it to me! NOW!" HAHAHA. I actually was thinking what did they rifer to.... "Imma give it to you right now...." This sounds so perve and wrong! It can be easily misunderstood xD
I even noticed when Suga had his solo that he has my same shoes! I felt so important BUT I owned them first! (who knows)
In overall I loved the choreography so much! It wasn't TOO difficult like "Danger" but still looked like it! At least they had a bit of rest with this choero. I still really liked it so much. It's awesome! I can't wait for them to perform it on stage. 
They never disappoint me. NEVER! I always end up loving everything they do and ALL of them! 
Surprisingly Jin did appear cool in this MV (in my point of view). Great! I also loved their outfits so much. They always have good ones that always make me want to dress like them xD
I hope they're going to have a lot of success with "DARK & WILD" album (I do own it so check it out on my old posts) and win A LOT of awards.


IF YOU HAVN'T CHECKED OUT THE MV...
WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS KEEPING YOU BACK!

\/ CHECK IT OUT HERE \/



SPOILER ALLERT!

These are from the Photoshoot








 






 

 

 



 From the MV

This tongue killer!


Those faces! xD








That ass... V's so lucky xP

That tongue again! >_<


BTS FIGHTING!
LOVE YOU GUYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment