✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Friday, October 3, 2014

D.I.Y.- TEA Latte

Did you even have those days where you didn't know what to do? Well I had one and tried to experiment something I never tried to do before. Tea with Milk. I know in some places it's pretty common and you'll be thinking it's pretty lame, but for me it was a new thing.

INGREDIENTS:
-1 mug of green tea (I bet it works with any other type)
-1/4 of milk (i used my mug to measure)
-2 tbsp of condenced milk or any other sweateners

LETS START:

-First of all prepair your tea and let it cool down.
-Put the sweatener and the milk together in a cup and mix





-After the tea cooled down add it with the milk

 -Mix well and you're DONE!!


Easy, sweet, relaxing drink. 
I really like this combination of "milk" and tea

Hopw you enjoyed and will try this in the future :D


No comments:

Post a Comment